Ways to Give
We love our volunteers! Volunteers are an essential and important part of our community. They enhance the lives of our residents and clients while functioning in many capacities.
Our Spiritual Care & Volunteer Team Lead coordinates all volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering or for more information please contact Cheryl at 306-694-8836. Completed application forms can be emailed to Cheryl.email@example.com
- Attending the Gift Shop
- Socializing with our community at the Maguire Centre
- Assisting our Spiritual Care team
- Assisting our Rehabilitation Team
- Participating in onsite and offsite recreation
- Attending in the Homesteader Room
- Manning the canteen cart
- Accompanying our residents and clients to off-site appointments when family is unavailable
- Visiting our residents and providing them with valuable social opportunities.
- Being a part of our pool programs
- New volunteers are always welcome and potential volunteers should contact the volunteer department
Providence Place Foundation Inc. endeavors to raise, manage, and allocate funds that support the goals and objectives of Providence Place for Holistic Health Inc. The Foundation provides responsible stewardship of all donations and uses its resources to support Providence Place as it continues its legacy of compassionate care to the community it serves.
Whether you want to contribute to capital improvements or programs and activities, it’s easy to donate to improve the lives of residents of Providence Place.
The Foundation welcomes one-time, monthly, or memorial donations as cash, cheques, or credit transactions. For more information please contact Jenn Morson at or call 306-694-8817.
Cheques can be mailed to:
Providence Place Foundation Inc.
100 2nd Avenue NE
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 1B8
Your Generosity Goes a Long Way
The financial support of our donors and the valuable time our volunteers invest are a foundational part of our success. When you give to Providence Place Foundation, you become an essential part of what we do: providing compassionate care to Saskatchewan’s seniors. Here are just a few of the programs your donation can support:
- Medical treatment programs
- Nutrition services
- Recreational therapy programs
- Occupational therapy programs
- Rehabilitation programs
- Social programs
- Dementia care programs (Guardian Grove)
- Donations are tax deductible. You can also specify which programs you’d like your donation to support.