Providence Place is a quality long-term care home that is focused on geriatric assessment and the provision of quality programming for elder care. Since its inception in 1995, Providence Place has grown from a 188-bed facility to one that currently hosts 160 long-term care beds, along with 14 beds in the Geriatric Assessment Rehabilitation Unit.
What We Offer
- Long Term Care: Homes that provide professional nursing care 24 hours a day
- Spiritual Care: We provide a ministry of presence and listening
- Clinical Nutrition: Professional dieticians and clinical nutritionists make individual nutrition their first priority
- Social Services: Registered social workers provide valuable support and advice to residents and families
- Safe and Caring Environment: We take safety and security very seriously