We love our volunteers. They are an essential part of the Providence Place community. They enhance the lives of our residents and clients and provide assistance to staff when necessary.
Volunteers at Providence Place function in many capacities, including:
- Attending the Gift Shop
- Socializing with our community at the Maguire Centre
- Assisting our Pastoral Care department
- Assisting our Rehabilitation Team
- Participating in onsite and offsite recreation
- Assisting with Clerical work
- Working in the Homesteader Room
- Manning the canteen cart
- Assisting with scheduling and making appointments
- Visiting our residents and providing them with valuable social opportunities
- Being a part of our pool programs.
Our volunteers are a very important part of the Providence Place community. New volunteers are always welcome and potential volunteers should contact the Volunteer Department.